Credit Repair Mortgages
We are sub-prime, adverse credit mortgage expertsIn today’s mortgage market, your Credit Score can affect the type of mortgage you qualify for; in simple terms your Credit Score is king!
If you have a less than perfect Credit Score and even a few historical credit issues, this won’t necessarily stop you getting a mortgage. We work with specialist lenders not found on the High Street and smaller building societies who will look beyond your credit score. We may surprise you.
How we can help you
- Mobile Phone defaults ignored with some lenders
- Defaults accepted on some mortgage products
- CCJ’s ignored with some lenders
- Debt Management Plans considered
- Mortgage arrears accepted on some schemes
- Current Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) considered
- Discharged Bankruptcy considered
- Let us assess your Credit Report for you
- Missed payments on unsecured debts considered