First Time Mortgages
Are you thinking of buying your first home?If you’re considering a first time buyer mortgage, your 30th birthday is now probably a distant memory. The average age of a first time buyer in the UK is now 36, so the clock is ticking.
Whatever your age, at Blueberry, we here to guide you at every stage of the process, from your initial phone call through to collecting the keys to your new home.
How we can help you
- We calculate exactly how much you can borrow
- We complete a detailed review of your credit file
- We assess your income and expenditure
- We will get your mortgage 'agreement in principle' before you make an offer
- We will keep your estate agent informed at every stage
- We have access to thousands of products from many lenders