Blueberry Mortgages are proud to announce our exciting new service via Blueberry Specialist Lending.
A secured loan or second charge loan could allow you to release equity for that once in a lifetime purchase or holiday.
Secured Loans can be used to meet various needs including acting as an alternative to re-mortgaging, as a business loan, debt consolidation to raise a deposit, purchase a buy to let, expand your existing buy to let portfolio or even to clear your credit cards.
Interest rates on secured loans tend to be substantially lower than unsecured credit. It is the concept of offering your home as collateral that makes the difference. Lower interest rates make secured loans ideal vehicles for consolidating high interest debt into a single, more affordable payment.
About Blueberry Specialist Lending
Blueberry Specialist Lending are a UK based finance brokerage that provide secured lending and bridging finance. The specialist team understands the products on offer and their ability to match them to their client’s needs is second to none.
Offering access to a comprehensive range of second charge mortgages and bridging finance, Blueberry Specialist Lending are perfectly placed to give client’s piece of mind throughout the seamless process.
- Whole of market lender panel
- Residential & Buy to Let
- Rates from 3.37%
- No early repayment charges available
- Non-standard property type and construction
- All credit profiles considered
- Flexible income ratios
- Any legal purpose, including debt consolidation, home improvements, property purchase / deposit, tax bill and lease extension
- Up to 85% LTV
- Mortgages from £10,000
- Max age 85
- Fast completion
- Fixed Rates, Trackers and Interest Only
- Joint Applications accepted even when the Deeds or main mortgage are in sole name